KONJAC SPONGE DIFFERENT TYPES, USES, AND BENEFITS
Updated: Jun 30, 2021
konjac sponge face wash usage introduction, anti-inflammatory, exfoliating, and smoothing skin
Konjac sponge is moderately soft and has a certain exfoliating ability, but it is gentler than facial exfoliating scrub and will not irritate the skin. It is very suitable for deep cleansing of sensitive skin, acne-prone skin, or thin dry skin.
Nowadays, the use of tools is also recommended for face washing. In addition to expensive face wash brushes, you can also try the cost-effective konjac sponge. Because of its softness, gentleness, and outstanding cleaning ability, it was once all the rage in Japan. Although there are many advantages, you must be alert to the exaggerated rumors about this cleansing artifact, so you need to know all the details before choosing it!
1. Konjac sponge is moderately soft and has a certain exfoliating ability, but it is gentler than facial exfoliating scrub and will not irritate the skin. It is very suitable for sensitive skin, acne-prone skin, or thin-skinned dry skin. clean.
2. The konjac sponge has a strong makeup removal ability just with a facial cleanser. Daily light makeup is not worth mentioning in front of it. It can be easily removed. You can even use it to remove eye makeup, especially mascara. Fast and clean!
3. Because the konjac sponge has strong cleaning power, it greatly reduces the chance of oily dirt clogging pores, so long-term use will keep your acne away from you and make your skin smooth and clean.
1. It can't calm acne. Some companies claim that konjac sponge contains natural special substances that can have anti-inflammatory effects. Dermatologists have confirmed that this claim is unfounded.
2. Konjac sponges are not antibacterial, so they have a shelf life, and they need to be replaced in about 1 month.
ABOUT KONJAC SPONGE
Made from the roots of the konjac plant an Asian herb
Naturally made and contain naturally healing ingredients
Helps to nourish the skin and sustain its health
Contains "glucomannan" and helps maintain the skin moisture levels
Contains important minerals and vitamins in restoring your skin's health and repairing your skin for anti-aging.
Exfoliates your skin
Removes dry and dead skin
Safe to use on all skin types
Simple to use and take care of
DIFFERENT TYPES OF KONJAC SPONGE
FOR THOSE WITR GREAT-LOOKING SKIN
100% pure konjac root
Bits of help re-balance your skin’s pH level
Keep your skin moisturized clean and exfoliated
FOR THOSE WITH DRY SKIN
Keeps skin hydrated
Repair the skin by increasing blood circulation and reducing the appearance of many signs of aging
FOR THOSE WITH EXTREMELY SENSITIVE SKIN
Soothe and soften your skin by exfoliating the layers of dead skin cells.
Helps your skin generate new cells.
FOR THOSE WITH OILY AND COMBINATION SKIN
Protects skin against bacteria, dirt. and oil
Draws out the excess sebum and impurities on your face
FOR THOSE WITH OVERLY ACTIVE SEBACEOUS GLANDS
Reduces breakouts by getting rid of the excess sebum produced by the skin
Controls the skin's secretion of oil and exfoliates the dead skin cells
HOW TO USE KONJAC SPONGE THE RIGHT WAY
SOAK THE SPONGE IN WARM WATER
WASH YOUR FACE WITH WARM WATER
WASH WITH YOUR FACIAL CLEANSER
MASSAGE YOUR SKIN WITH THE SPONGE