Cosmetics natural facial cleansing compressed cellulose sponge are made from wood pulp, and the small holes inside them help to absorb liquid and hold it inside the sponge. These sponges are soft inside their sealed packaging because they are usually treated with a soap that keeps them pliable and keeps bacteria from growing inside the package.
Cellulose sponges are very inexpensive. They absorb and hold liquid well and can last through some fairly tough cleaning jobs. Cellulose sponges work well on a number of surfaces. They can even be cut into smaller sizes to provide more uses out of each sponge.
Cellulose sponges have a tendency to trap residue and particles, so they can be difficult to fully rinse out.
These same particles can lessen the life of the sponge. Cellulose sponges should never be used to wipe up raw egg or raw meat juices. For those jobs, a more disposable paper towel is a better option.
Cellulose sponges work well on dishes, countertops, bathroom surfaces, and everyday spills.
Advertising specialty: We typically sell product in compressed sponge sheet form to printers/fabricators who print advertising or political messages on the compressed sponge material creating a high-impact marketing message. Advertisers like the "Wow" factor of how compressed sponge pops up to normal thickness when the end user adds water. It is a unique and interesting advertising medium.
Cosmetic: Health spas are becoming very popular across the world. Compressed sponge and non-compressed sponge products are used for makeup removal and various other face and body treatments. We sell our products to distributors who serve this market. We can die cut specific shapes and sizes and even do custom packaging.
Soldering: Compressed sponge and non-compressed sponge has long been used by the electronics manufacturing market as an accessory to clean the tip of a soldering gun. We sell to distributors and manufacturers who serve this market niche.
Industrial Cleaning: In many cases, a particular industrial cleaning application may require a certain size and shape to the sponge other than what you might find in the grocery store. We fill the need for these special applications, making sponge in every imaginable size and shape.
Education & Art: Cellulose sponge is used in a variety of educational and art related applications. It has long been known as a safe and useful product within educational and art markets. Kids and artists seem to be particularly interested in creative ways to work with compressed sponge.
Retail and consumer markets: As more people are learning about the "green and ECO friendly" capabilities of compressed cellulose sponge, we are beginning to see demand at the retail, consumer level for our compressed sponge as an alternative to other cleaning solutions that may not be as re-usable and biodegradable.
100% natural Regenerated cellulose sponge for facial cleaning
- High flexibility,eco-friendly.
- Very well absorbility and release capacity.
- Longlast, Absorbent, Suitable for cleaning.
- No peculiar smell & Odor-proof.
- Anti-microbial, Mildew-proof.
- Comfortable, Convenient, Attractive.
- All dimensions and shapes can be customized.
· Product Name: cosmetics natural Regenerated cellulose sponge
· Usage: cosmetics, facial cleansing
· Material: natural Regenerated cellulose, pusponge, cotton, water
· Feature: Eco-Friendly, Stocked
· Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
· Brand Name: PUSPONGE.com
· Model Number: PUS1806090303
· Application: cosmetics, facial cleansing
· Dry weight / Wet volume: > 24 kg/m3
· Water absorption: > 20 time the dry weight
· Available color:white,beige,skin,yellow,green,pink,blue
· Available packaging: shrink wrap,self-adhesive opp bag,paper box
· MOQ: 1000pcs
· Shape: round,oval or customized
· Certification: ROHS,REACH
· Product other Name: compressed cosmetic oval sponges, cosmetics Regenerated cellulose sponge, natural facial cleansing Regenerated cellulose sponge, natural Regenerated cellulose sponge compressed, spa compressed facial sponge